Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wednesday July 29th Grass Roots Bike Polo
















My dear friend Tracy came up with Grass Roots. No matter what the future holds for Phoenix Bike Polo, it started on the grass, and will always be our first love.
I am not keeping very good track of people that show up for polo these days. I think 13 folks showed up to play tonight. Lots, and heads on swivels again. Chris from AZHC came by again but is still nursing a broken clavicle. Nice to have good friends.

I think in the near future we are going to put together a rule book of our own. Didn't think we would, but it is obvious we need it. More discussion.
Tonight was a good night. No broken anything. Big Tim flatted and had him back playing in no time.
Piranha#1#2#3 are all 11 years old now. Leo is the latest to turn the double digit ones. Birthday couple nights ago, I got him and Jacob with the whip cream pie in the face. Loved it!
Monday,s are still going on with AZHC polo. Troy, Mailman Jay, Jacob and me, played from 8:30 till 11:30 . We learn as we go. Great fun. And Polo twice a week now. Whats better than that?
JB

No comments: