Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tuesday Still at the YMCA 5:30/9:30 pm

This is the Sacred Grass Polo Field...1997/2010
The "Lyons" Den


Eighth inch malot available now/ replaceable end caps.

The YMCA court




Thanks Sveden/ Great R&D



If you want good tourney and intense play, come to the Y. This week I got a text from a youngster that said his legs felt like he had ridin 50 miles on his roadie, after polo at the Y. Usually 8 to 10 show up so there is opportunity to play alot of polo.

We are using net goals donated to us by the y and are the street hockey type. Tall and narrow. With help and design from the Mid-West poloites, I am in the process of building our own. 6'x3'.
I am leaving for Santa Cruz tomorrow and wont have access to the Net. I'll catch up in a week or so. Polo, and a leg of the Tour of Cali is on the agenda while there. Pumped!
JB the NOD










2 comments:

tim said...

Awesome blog!
Tell AJ I'm editing the video of him and there is a photo of him posted on my website, everythingeaten.com.

Phoenix Bike Polo JB The N.O.D said...

Thanks tim. I'll pass that on to the Piranha #2. Thanks for the words too.
JB